Sometimes a nice, simple meal is what we need in order to keep our sanity and our days running a little smoother. This meal only has a few ingredients and cooks all in one dish, making for easy clean up! I used sugar snap peas, but you can easily substitute green beans and still receive the same delicious meal.
- 1 1/12 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 lb red potatoes, diced
- 1 lb sugar snap peas or green beans, rinsed
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375* Fahrenheit and prepare your baking dish with a light coating of non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Dice your potatoes and place them in one half of the dish.
- Place the snap peas or green beans in the other half. Dust with salt & pepper to your liking.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt & pepper and place them on top of the vegetables already in the dish.
- Sprinkle the ranch dressing mix evenly over everything in the dish.
- Combine the melted butter and olive oil. Pour over contents of dish.
- Cover with foil. Place into the oven and bake for approximately 1 hour, or until the potatoes are fork tender and the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Serve with your choice of artisan bread or a side salad and enjoy!
Coffee. Mom. Repeat. may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. You can view our whole disclosure policy HERE.