Coffee. Mom. Repeat., Inc. may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. You can view our whole disclosure policy HERE.
I cannot believe summer is halfway over! I feel as though we haven’t been able to accomplish all that we had planned to do, nor have we made near enough fun crafts, such as these dirt cup pails. My daughter had so much fun making them with me, especially crushing the Oreos. These are an adorable addition to your day or backyard get together.
- (1) 4oz box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- (1) 8oz container whipped topping, thawed
- (1) 16oz package chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed to crumbs
- Gummy worms or bugs
- Plastic cups
- In a large bowl, combine chocolate pudding and milk. Whisk approximately 2 minutes, until thickened. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Gently fold whipped topping into chocolate pudding.
- In your plastic cups (or super fun plastic pails like these ones), layer cookie crumbs and pudding mix alternating until you have reached the top of your container.
- Top with gummy worms or bugs.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate to enjoy later!