It isn’t Cinco de Mayo without a nice bowl of salsa from your favorite Mexican restaurant. If you’re not able to get out (or order in), this recipe takes just a few minutes to make and you won’t even have to wait for a refill!
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans of Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 onion, chopped roughly
- 1 jalapeno, seeds and veins removed
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 1 cup Cilantro leaves (no stems)
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (or more as desired)
- Combine all ingredients into a medium-sized bowl. Using your immersion blender, blend until smooth. Note: you may also place all ingredients into a blender and receive the same outcome after approximately one minute.
- Serve with your favorite chips!