How to Score a FREE Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box
November 26, 2019
Spread the love
If you’re expecting a little one, now is the time to create a FREE Amazon Baby Registry! You’ll be able to easily add products to your registry, including toys, books, DVDs, music and more – making it easy for friends and family members to shop for you. AND – you can score a FREE Welcome Box – valued at $35 (see all the details below).
Amazon Baby Registry Perks:
– Free Welcome Box (with $10 purchase) for Prime members, available for a limited time, and includes a SwaddleDesigns blanket, a Philips Avent 4oz baby bottle, a full pack of sensitive Elements wipes, a baby toy from Kids II or Oball and more (valued at up to $35!)
– 10% Completion Discount 60 days before Baby’s Arrival Date in the Baby, Beauty, Grocery, Drugstore, and Toys Departments (or a 15% off Completion Discount if you are an Amazon Family member!).
– Free 90-day returns on Amazon Baby Store purchases
– Ability to add products to the registry from ANY website
– Get 20% off all diaper subscriptions
– Rotating limited-time offers for Prime member Baby Registrants, such as a Free parenting eBook, Subscribe & Save discounts and more.
FREE Welcome Box? Here’s what you’ll need to do…
For a limited time, Amazon Prime members who create an Amazon Baby Registry using Jumpstart and purchase a minimum of $10 in items from their registry not including taxes, gift cards or shipping (from either themselves and/or gifters!) are eligible to receive a FREE Welcome Box containing a selection of baby products.
STEP 1.) Go here and click “Get Started” and then log into your Amazon Prime account. If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account, you’ll need to sign up first in order to proceed with step #2. You can sign up here for a FREE 30-day Amazon Prime membership.
STEP 2.) Next, fill out the Registry Basics section with your personal information (name, mailing address, expected due date, etc.).
STEP 3.) Use Jumpstart to add a variety of items to your baby registry. When you’re on a product page, simply click on the “Add to Baby Registry” button instead of “Add to Cart” or “Add to List” as pictured above.
Within each category of Jumpstart, you must either select “Mark as complete” (to indicate that you have no need for the items in this category in your baby registry) or you must add an item from each category – this will satisfy the requirement to receive a Welcome Box. Keep in mind that if you are stocking up on baby wipes, diapers, pacifiers, baby shampoo etc, it should not be hard to reach the $10 threshold.
STEP 4.) After you’ve added all the items you’d like to your registry and your Jumpstart list is 100% complete (you can see the progress at the top of your page), you’ll need to make at least a $10 purchase from your registry list.
STEP 5.) Note that you will have to wait until your $10 in purchases are shipped from the Amazon facility to be eligible to claim your box. Once you are eligible for the Welcome Box, you will see a “Claim Now” button on the left side of your Baby Registry – just click the button to automatically add the Welcome Box to your cart. You will also receive an email to the address associated with your Amazon account in 1-2 days.
Coffee. Mom. Repeat. may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. You can view our whole disclosure policy HERE.