When we moved to West Virginia we happened upon a little restaurant in town that has the best fried ravioli I have ever come across. Unfortunately, said restaurant is nearly a half hour way from the house, so we do not get to eat there as often as we would like. I purchased the Instant Pot DuoCrisp Air Fryer during Black Friday sales in our Deals Group and have been really intimidated to use it for some reason. Over the weekend I was craving the fried ravioli and decided to try my hand at making my own in my air fryer. I was not disappointed! I used cheese filled ravioli, but also have a bag of meat filled ones I hope to try another time.
- 1 (20 oz) package ravioli, refrigerated and thawed
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup seasoned Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- Your favorite marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat air fryer to 400* Fahrenheit.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl and set aside. In a medium sized bowl, combine remaining ingredients (except ravioli).
- Dip thawed ravioli in eggs, let excess drip off, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place coated ravioli into the air fryer, making sure none are touching. Fry at 400* Fahrenheit for 3 mins, flip, and bake for another 3 minutes. Repeat until all raviolis have been air fried.
- Warm your marinara sauce. Dip ravioli in marinara sauce & enjoy!
Coffee. Mom. Repeat. may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. You can view our whole disclosure policy HERE.