Last year, I had the privilege of watching our amazing deals group open their hearts to sponsor two families that were in need for the Holidays. They helped create an Amazon Wish List for each family, adding and purchasing items such as toys, clothing, food, and toiletries. We only had time for two families, but they wanted to help more. Check out the video below:
- This is the season of giving, so all self-entries be automatically disqualified.
- If you nominate a family, you must be willing to help us create their wish list (including ages, interests, and sizes of all family members) as well as accept delivery of packages, provide photographs or videos (a release will be provided), and deliver the packages letting them know they were sponsored by the Coffee. Mom. Repeat. Community.
- We would like chosen families to be surprised with the love from our community, so please try to keep this a secret as best you can!
- Legal action can and will be taken against those who are dishonest about this process. ie. theft of items for intended family, etc.
- Open to U.S. Residents only as Amazon typically only ships within the continental U.S.
- Nominations will be accepted until October 31st, 2020.
We will be hosting one family at a time, with their link staying up on our Facebook Page and Group Page for a period of one week, unless their wish list is fulfilled before that time ends. This will give us a chance to help as many families as possible, with our first Wish List going live on November 9th, 2020.
To nominate a family in need, please do so HERE.