We are a huge fan of all things carbs and bread, so when I saw these butter swim biscuits I just knew I had to try them. They were some of the easiest biscuits I have ever made and my husband has requested I make them every night of the week (not that I’m really going to do that, haha!). I made mine in an 8″ Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, but you could make them in an 8″x8″ cake pan.
- 1/2 stick of butter, salted
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 cups buttermilk
- Preheat your oven to 425* Fahrenheit
- Melt butter and pour into the bottom of the skillet or cake pan.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Scoop mixture in even dollops into your skillet as if you’re making drop biscuits
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly, but best enjoyed warm.
Coffee. Mom. Repeat. may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. You can view our whole disclosure policy HERE.