I am one of those people that enjoys changing my household decor each season and holiday, but I am also one of those people that needs to stay on a budget. Kiddo and I headed to the Dollar Tree to see what we would come up with to add a little “Spring” to our camper. She had a blast picking out the perfect purple flowers. Since this project was so inexpensive and easy to do, you could easily make multiples for your house or even to gift to friends!
- Metal planter/tin
- Spanish Moss
- Floral Foam (enough to fit the planter you choose)
- Various faux flowers
- White Acrylic Paint
- Lightly paint the exterior of the metal planter with your white acrylic paint. I found that a foam brush worked best for even distribution. If you prefer a more white look, you are more than welcome to add additional layers until you achieve your desired look.
- Place floral foam block into planter
- Tuck Spanish Moss into planter to cover the entire foam block.
- Using wire cutters, snip your faux flowers to the desired height. Do not fully remove stems.
- Using the stems of the faux flowers, place them into the floral foam. Continue to add flowers as desired.
Coffee. Mom. Repeat. may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. You can view our whole disclosure policy HERE.